1/10/2005

Blogroll Updates

I've reorganized my blogroll on the side of the page, and added a few new faces. Head, author of the Head's Bunker blog, was kind enough to link to me, and I'm returning the favor; Head writes about firearms and the politics of the Second Amendment. But I am especially interested by the Counterterrorism Blog, which has a truly eminent contributing staff that hails from prestigious think tanks and academic institutions (you can read their bios on the site). Given that I'm preparing to write a thesis on counterterrorism, I suspect that I will be a frequent visitor.

The Rubberstamp is written by one of my colleagues at school, and makes for a fun read. It's guaranteed to send 4 out of 5 pacifists into a coma.

If you have not read Instapundit, the Diplomad, Powerline, Captain's Quarters, or any of the other pundits, you should start today. They are among the towering giants of the blogosphere; my listing is by no means adequate, but from their blogs you can branch out into all corners of the web, and all of the amazing talent that it holds.

No comments: