6/06/2005

Update: Georgetown Live!

Yesterday I arrived at Georgetown University, where I will be having classes for the next two months. Tomorrow I begin my internship (I am not blogging about it unless and until I get my boss's approval).

The university is large and very beautiful (aside from the disconcerting presence of crucifixes in most of the major buildings). The other students on the program look like a really good bunch, and my roommates are good guys. So far it's been a lot of fun.

I haven't had a lot of time to think about what I'm going through, but rest assured that my cogitations wil be cogitating as always, so there should be some fun reading here before long. So far, the biggest issue has been dealing with kosher food, given that all the good shopping is outside of walking distance from the university. Once I start using the Metro more, that should be taken care of.

Now I have a lot of news to catch up on. I'll be back...

No comments: